Report A Crime, Traffic Problem Or Disorder Issue

We need your help! We need the eyes and ears of our residents to help make us a better community. For non-urgent concerns in your town or neighborhood, you may provide the police department with information via an e-mail message; allowing you to remain anonymous if you choose.

We recommend that you provide as much information as possible so that an officer can effectively deal with the issue. If your concern seems to go unaddressed and you provided the information to us anonymously, then you may be required to call an officer so that we may better address the problem.


Please understand we try our best to respond quickly to all the messages we received but we can't promise an immediate response. 

If you have a urgent need or concern, please dial 911 and ask for the Southwestern Regional Police dispatcher.

Report Form
Type of Information: *
Where Is The Act Occurring: *
Address or location of the concern:
Times/Days when activity is occurring:
Do you wish to be contacted by an officer: *
If yes enter your name:
If yes then tell us how to contact you:
Person Description:
Vehicle Description:
Are any weapons involved: *
What type of weapons: *
Please provide your concerns:
Security Code:
Enter the code shown above in the box below
* required